The winter season has arrived and people are wondering where to go for a walk in this winter, friends, we will tell you about 8 beautiful places where you can enjoy the winter to the fullest.
Darjeeling Place To Visit In Winter | Darjeeling, also known as Queen of Hills, Darjeeling is included in the list of top tourist places in India. Tourists keep coming here throughout the year. There are many places to visit in this beautiful place, Darjeeling is situated at an altitude of 2134 meters above sea level.
Darjeeling is famous all over the world for its tea gardens. It is said that there is something else about tea here if you go to Darjeeling. So definitely enjoy Darjeeling tea. The maximum temperature in Darjeeling during the winter season drops to around -1°C. Here you can also enjoy the snowfall in the winter season.
Shimla places to visit in winter. Shimla is located in Himachal Pradesh. It is the best place to visit with friends, family, and honeymoon trips. Shimla is a major tourist and popular hill station in North India.
- The beauty of Shimla is the mountains and the river. You can go trekking with your partner and enjoy the view of Shimla and you can also visit Shimla Mall Road.
- Shimla is situated at an altitude of 2200 m above sea level, Kufri is one of the best places near Shimla which receives snowfall in the winter season.
- The city attracts a large number of tourists every year due to its natural environment. In winters, the temperature of Shimla drops below about -1°C.
Rajasthan is one of the Best Places to Visit in Winter in India, you can book the best Rajasthan tour and enjoy your Jaipur trip. Jaipur is known as “Pink City”.
- A city of splendid beauty, amazing architecture, and vibrant history, Jaipur, which offers splendid palaces, thrill rides, as well as sumptuous ethnic cuisine, and much more.
- Many tourists come to Jaipur to see Jaipur and the culture of India. Jaipur is a bit cold in the winter season as compared to hill station, if you want to go to a less cold place in winter then you can go to Jaipur.
- The temperature of Jaipur in winter ranges from 20° to 25° C. Here are lots of company who provides the best Rajasthan budget tour packages…
Manali places to visit in winter. Manali is a part of the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh which is situated at a distance of 250 km from Shimla, the capital of Himachal Pradesh. This place is the first choice of tourists and it is a hill station where tourists visit the most.
Situated at an altitude of 2050 meters above sea level, Manali is situated on the banks of the Beas River. In winter the temperature of Manali reaches below 0°.
Apart from hiking, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, etc., you can enjoy the beautiful scenery in Manali. This place is famous as a honeymoon destination. The temperature of Manali during the winter season ranges from -1°C to -5°C.
I hope it will help you to select the best destination and Places to Visit in Winter in India, If you like the post please share it with your friends on social media or if you have any doubts and queries related to the Best Places to Visit in Winter in India please feel free to comment below…