Shopify is one of the most used product-based e-commerce solutions. You can sell anything from virtual products, physical items.
After all, what Shopify does is to bring your business to the web to reach a greater number of customers and reach higher sales and revenue. To services in Shopify store.
But what if you want to have your website in the long run? Seeking for a website in the long run? Or Want to provide a more professional online service and grow your business? I would suggest that you opt for Shopify Store services.
Before that, you need to perform a Shopify store set up by hiring Dedicated Shopify Expert Developers. Shopify will help you with your service business. Because services are typically non-tangible goods that involve selling your time or expertise rather than a physical product.
Following are the service-based businesses that run using Shopify:
Art, dance, music, or other creative classes.
Training, consulting, workshops, and seminars.
Professional services like copywriting, design, accounting, and photography.
Suppose you are already selling products on the Shopify store. Now let’s see how to explore alternative revenue sources by expanding into the service arena?
- Service appointments.
- Product setups, onboarding sessions.
- Hands-on, personalized support sessions.
- “White glove” delivery or assembly services.
- Personal shopping services, either for free or for a fee.
Shopify has several benefits as they design Shopify to sell products, then offering services can require some extra work, but it’s easy to set up and perform.
Service as a product
Use a Shopify existing product management tool while creating a service offering. Even though your service isn’t a product in the traditional sense.
Now offer your services as you sell other physical products with the same efforts and ideas, be sure to include eye-catching imagery and interesting product description that will let your customer know what exactly they’re getting in exchange for purchasing your services.
Now the key point is getting your services into the Shopify store set up:
- Sign Up: Step one is very easy, head to Shopify.com and enter your email address.
- Give Your Store A Name: Hopefully, you’ve got an idea in mind. For my demo store, I’m using ‘outstanding Snowboards’.
- Add an address: So Shopify Can Calculate Sales Tax & Payments
- Customize Design: After signing up, you’re greeted with a simple dashboard where you can customize designs.
- Choose the Perfect Theme: Shopify has over 100 design templates, or ‘themes’ to customize your online store.
- Tweak the Theme to Your Liking: Shopify gives you plenty of control over the look and feel of your site.
- Add Your First Product: Navigate back to your dashboard and click ‘Add a product.
- Enter The Name And Description Of Your First Product: Don’t skip the product description. An appropriate description is essential if you want to convince customers to buy your goods.
- Upload Stunning Images of Your Product: Images can make or break your sales rate. Great photos are key to convincing customers to buy from you, so choose them carefully.
- Set Your Price & Inventory: Enter the price of your product and be sure to tick the ‘charge taxes’ box.
- Enter Product Weight for Shipping: Shopify will attempt to calculate a rough shipping price based on the customer’s location and the weight of your product.
- Add Variants for Size, Color, Etc.: If your product comes with different options, like a t-shirt in different sizes, Shopify will handle this for you.
- Create A Custom Domain Name–My-Shop.Com: A custom domain name makes your online store look slick and professional. Shopify makes it easy.
- Chosen Domain through Shopify: If you don’t have a domain name, Shopify allows you to see what’s domain available and buy it right there and then. If you already have a domain name through another seller, you can easily add that instead.
- Add Payment Mechanism: Luckily, Shopify makes this easy too. Navigate to Settings > Payments and start by choosing your preferred method. Click on the ‘publish’ button and your online store is ready for live.
Above is a simple introduction to the Shopify Store set-up for your service business. Getting your store started is the initial primary step. The complex part is getting your customers through the virtual door and turning it into a reliable business. Cartcoders is the best Shopify Development Service Provider who not only helps you with the Shopify store set up but also provides you all the after the process of Shopify services as per your project requirements. We are in the IT industry since 8+ years, We are Providing services like Shopify Development, Shopify Store Setup, Shopify Theme Setup, API integration, Theme Development and integration, Shopify Migration Service, Shopify Multivendor marketplace Services, Shopify theme conversion, theme Customization, Shopify SEO Services, total Shopify Solution available at us. We have a highly experienced team of Shopify experts working round a clock for our clients & providing all kinds of solutions and support related to the most popular web development platform Shopify.