With the Netgear AX1800 WiFi range repeater model EAX20, you could enhance your present home Wireless network and expand it to difficult-to-reach locations. After you have completed the Netgear AX1800 installation, users will be able to enjoy increased WiFi speeds of up to 750 Mbps.
If you are looking for instructions about how to configure the Netgear EAX20 WiFi booster, you have come to the right place. In this section, you will learn about the many Netgear EAX20 Setup options. Let’s take the plunge and see what happens.
Installation Assistant is used to set up the Netgear wi-fi router:
- Start by turning on your WiFi range extender.
- Make sure that the extender and your WiFi router are in the same space.
- After that, connect the booster to an electrical outlet with a socket.
- Open a web browser and type mywifiext.net into the address bar. If mywifiext.net is not functioning properly on your device, please contact our specialists for assistance.
- The Netgear EAX20 installation assistant appears in the screen image below.
- Follow the Netgear AX1800 installation instructions that are shown on the computer screen.
- Change the placement of your extender in your house or business to whatever area you like.
- In the case that you experience a loss of connectivity or a weak connection, move the extender adjacent to your router and try till the LED lights become steady.
- Once you’ve determined the ideal placement for your booster, link your client devices to the expanded WiFi network using the provided WiFi password.
Your Netgear WiFi range extender’s LED lights must all be solid green in order to function properly. This is the only way to ensure that the extender has been properly configured.
Installation of the Netgear EAX20 Using the Nighthawk App
Customers may also download WiFi range repeater and connect to the internet using the Netgear Nighthawk app, which would be available for both iOS and Android. This application is compatible with both the major mobile platforms, namely Android and iOS, respectively.
In order to execute extender using the Netgear Nighthawk app, please follow these steps:
- First and foremost, be certain that your router is capable of delivering an affordable internet connection.
- Write down the router’s SSID, often known as the network name, as well as its password.
- Switch on your Netgear booster by pressing the power button.
- Install the Netgear Nighthawk application on your Android or iOS device.
- Then, on your smartphone, install the Nighthawk application and log in.
- To established your Netgear WiFi network repeater and access the internet, follow the installation instructions displayed on the screen.
Setup Difficulties with the Netgear AX1800: Troubleshooting Steps
In order to address Netgear AX1800 setup difficulties, follow the troubleshooting procedures listed below:
- Ensure that the repeater is receiving adequate power from of the power outlet
- Make sure the electrical outlet in which the extender is connected in is not broken or short-circuited before continuing.
- Use your device to connect to a high-speed connection to the internet.
- Verify that all of the connected connections are in working order. Don’t use cable that has been damaged.
- Maintain a safe distance between your extender and wall surfaces, room walls, household appliances, fish tanks, cellular telephone, Wired headsets, metal items, aluminum studs, and other similar objects.
- If you are experiencing difficulties with mywifiext.net, double-check that you have entered the right URL in the address box.
- Power cycle your Netgear booster once more and attempt to set it up once more.
- When logging into mywifiext.net, only the most recent version of your web browser should be used.
- Download and install the most recent Netgear firmware version for the repeater.
- Restore the extender’s factory default settings by pressing the reset button.