QuickBooks has become a preferred choice for many businesses due to its best-in-class features and user-friendly interface. It has got several features, including payroll services such as direct deposit and 1099 tax filing. However, at times while carrying out their operations in QuickBooks, several users have reported technical hitches. Error “QuickBooks Error 3371” triggers whenever the user attempts activation of QuickBooks Desktop. The leading cause behind this error to trigger is that the operating system installed in the user’s machine is not compatible with the upgraded version of QuickBooks. It has several other reasons and appropriate measures that can fix this error, which is provided in the blog’s upcoming topics.
On the contrary, the “QuickBooks Error 3371” pops up on the user’s computer quite generally, though it can be rectified using specific methods if properly executed. However, if you have a query regarding the above error, you may call on the toll-free number 1.800.579.0391 for technical advice
Causes behind the Error “QuickBooks Error 3371”
- A user has one’s upgraded QuickBooks version incompatible with their current operating system.
- The QuickBooks installation files in a user’s PC have been corrupted.
- Some of the QuickBooks installation files are omitted or can’t be found due to an incomplete installation of QuickBooks.
Read Also :- QuickBooks error 1603
Preventive Remedies to Obviate Error “QuickBooks Error 3371”
Solution-1: Check and update the Windows version
- Quit the ‘QuickBooks Desktop’ application.
- Go to ‘Start Menu’.
- Navigate to ‘All Programs’.
- Choose ‘Windows Update’.
- Check for any available updates.
- Retry activation of the QuickBooks product.
Solution-2: From the QuickBooks Tool Hub utility, open 3371 error fix
- Exit the ‘QuickBooks Desktop’ application.
- Open the web browser.
- Go to the download page of QuickBooks Tool Hub by pasting the below text in the URL search bar-
- You will be prompted with the download dialog box ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub.exe’.
- Save the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ setup file in the desired folder to access it later.
- When the download completes, locate the ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub.exe’ setup file in the folder where you stored it earlier.
- Right-click on ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub.exe’ and select ‘Open’ to continue running the installation of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Go through the directions and agree to the terms and conditions to proceed with the installation of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Wait for some time till the QuickBooks Tool Hub installation completes successfully.
- Go to the desktop.
- Right-click on the ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ icon and click ‘Open’.
- The QuickBooks Tool Hub window appears shortly on the screen.
- Navigate to ‘Installation Issues’ among the given options.
- Choose ‘3371 Error Fix’.
- Click on ‘OK’ to continue.
- Retry opening QuickBooks Desktop application or running a QuickBooks product activation.
If you still face the error, try running a clean installation of QuickBooks Desktop for a better resolution.
We have arrived after the blog on the subject “QuickBooks Error 3371”. We hope that using the information provided in the above post, the users will find it easier to get over the aforementioned error code promptly. We believe that all our user’s queries were answered. Nonetheless, if you still have a problem troubleshooting, call the helpdesk number 1.800.579.0391 for better tech assistance.