QuickBooks is undoubtedly the best accounting application widely used by entrepreneurs to fulfil the accounting needs of their organization. It offers advance features like multi-user mode, which helps multiple users to work on the same company file simultaneously. QuickBooks Error H202 comes under H-series errors; it occurs due to external or internal technical glitches. This error generally encounters when workstations fail to communicate with the company file and doesn’t allow to access it.
Through this article, we will help you with the procedures to debug QuickBooks Error H202. For instant and quick results, contact us at our toll-free number 1-(855)-856-0042 and if you wish to gather more information regarding QuickBooks than you can also reach our website. We recommend you to read the complete information to avoid any disturbances in the process.
You may also Read : Quickbooks error 15270
The possible causes behind QuickBooks Error H202
- Improper QuickBooks File Hosting Configuration can lead to this error.
- QuickBooks Error H202 may occur when a security software of a firewall blocks QuickBooks Communication.
- Maybe QuickBooks Workstation is unable to ping the host computer.
- The error may also trigger when there is a conflict between the QuickBooks Database Manager and DNS Server.
- Damaged Service components could also be the primary reason.
- If there is any problem in Multiple Database Server Manager version.
- QuickBooks Error H202 port not available.
- An outdated version of QuickBooks.
- Damaged QuickBooks Company File could also be the primary reason.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error H202
- You won’t be able to access the company file.
- The system may get freeze.
- Sluggish performance of the Windows.
- You will receive an error code on the screen which crashes your active window.
- Multi-user mode will not work.
The simple way to purge QuickBooks Error H202
Once you know the possible reasons and symptoms of the error, it becomes relatively easy for you to follow the purging steps.
- Firstly, open QuickBooks on all the computers network.
- Go on the File menu, select Utilities and then turn of hosting.
- Now, press Windows key and type this “This PC” on the QuickBooks Host Computer.
- Double-click the Network option from the left windowpane to verify that all the networked are visible.
- Further, you must ping all the workstations respectively from the QuickBooks Host computer.
- After that, start to ping the QuickBooks Host from the computer showing QB Error Code H202.
- The command for the ping test has to be done on Command Prompt.
- Ping command syntax: ping [Computer Name] and press Enter.
- Now, see if the error remains.
If you struggle with QuickBooks error H202, you can opt for a QuickBooks utility widely known as File Doctor. QuickBooks File doctor is proficient in removing the following error: QuickBooks Error 6000 77, QuickBooks Error 6000 83, Networking issue.
We hope that your query related to QuickBooks Error H202 is solved. For any more question regarding QuickBooks and its enormous error ping us at our toll-free number 1-(855)-856-0042 .