After passing the 10th class, you have three main subjects or courses after 10th out of which you have to choose one. This topic is as follows:
- The first subject is science
- The second subject is Arts
- The third subject is commerce
After passing the 10th class exam, the biggest problem of the students is what to do after 10th class and which courses after 10th? This is such a stage during studies in which the decision taken has an effect on the whole life.
Those whose parents are educated, already keep planning for their child, but here comes one more thing that what is the interest of the child, it matters a lot. They have to make the decision in which field the child can do well and in which subjects he is more interested, he can choose the courses after 10th of his interest based on that.
Whether you are a student or a guardian, in this post we will give you complete information about what to do after high school and which is the best course.
What are the subjects and courses after 10th?
When a child passes the tenth examination, then the time comes when they can make their decision about their favorite career.
That is, for what a student wants to become, he starts his studies only after the tenth because studies up to the 10th are common for every student and even if the student is of any state or board, everyone studies till matriculation. Is same.
After passing matriculation, do 10+2 for intermediate. That is, both 11th and 12th classes have to be done in the country and for both, 1-1 year time is given i.e. intermediate is of 2 years. Although many types of courses after 10th done, mainly there are only three subjects in 10+2.
Science after 10th
After the tenth, most of the students are interested in taking science subjects. Science is most preferred in terms of making a better career. If a child wants to become a scientist, doctor, or engineer, then he has to choose science.
Anyway, most of the children are afraid of maths and science and they are not interested in it, but for the children who are very good at these subjects, science is a very interesting subject and important for making a career.
There are currently two different streams to study within science. Extreme engineering leads to the line in which it is necessary to study mathematics. Whereas the second stream is used to make a career in the medical sector and it is compulsory to study biology in it.
There are 3 streams to study within Science:
- PCM – Physics, Chemistry & Maths
- PCB – Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- General – Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology
The first stream in this is selected by those children who mainly want to do engineering. A complete mathematics course is conducted in engineering, whereas there is no work of biology in it. Therefore, it is necessary to choose the subject of Mathematics along with Physics and Chemistry.
In this, you are seeing that Physics Chemistry is common everywhere in the list i.e. it is necessary to study both these subjects because they are used again and again in every field of science.
The second stream in this is for those who want to go to the medical line. Therefore, it is necessary to study biology along with physics chemistry.
How are there some kids who choose both Mathematics and Biology subjects? The reason for this is that he is trying to find any line from both engineering and medical in which he can make his career.
However, studying these two subjects becomes very difficult. Because apart from these, physics and chemistry also have to be studied, due to which the load of the children also increases.
Subjects taught in science
- Computer Science
The child taking science should understand well that it is better to study this subject in English because when going to engineering or medical line, all the subjects are in English, so science is also not kept in English in general.
The children who pass the 10th examination from the state board, their English is not good, due to which they have a lot of trouble in studying science. But let me tell you that you find it difficult for the first few months but then you start to understand everything.
In general, there are five subjects in total in 12th. Whatever stream you take PCM, PCB, if you follow my advice with this, then take English and Computer Science subjects. By taking English, you will benefit that your English will become good and you can bring your 90+ marks in Computer Science.
Benefits of taking science courses after 10th
Indeed, an average student runs away from science but when you start taking interest in it then science seems like a very fun subject. It makes you smarter, intelligent, and progressive.
- If we study subjects like Physics and Chemistry, then it enhances the understanding of the effects of, their causes, and their effect on the environment due to them.
- Science is progressing in which new inventions keep happening all the time. Because of this, it helps people to find the treatment of many diseases and bring it to the people.
- Science teaches all of us to work in many ways, due to which we do not get so bored.
- Science also gives information about everything from the human body to the twinkling stars of the sky and we all know about these things through this.
- Science means discoveries and new inventions. It tells us how we can use the resources around us for our life.
Commerce after 10th
Commerce is a subject that is preferred by the students after passing the tenth. Children who consider science difficult, go and choose commerce.
Apart from this, those who want to work in the field of Banking, Business, Finance choose commerce subject. A large number of students dream of becoming a Chartered Accountant ie CA, commerce is useful for them.
Students studying in the field of commerce, after graduation, also do courses in MBA, MBA etc., and then like to do jobs in the field of management. Apart from this, after taking this stream, the banking sector is the best for the job.
Benefits of taking commerce after 10th
If you pass your matriculation exam and then take commerce then you get many benefits. Commerce gives a great option to people who are interested in the subject related to the account and who like the work related to it.
People who have a hold in the field of commerce like this subject very much and it is completely dedicated to this. There are also many career options in this. To become a Chartered Accountant, it is necessary to take commerce.
Subjects taught in commerce
- Business Studies
Arts after 10th
There are many such children who are neither interested in science nor in commerce, such children study arts after passing tenth. The children who have fewer marks in the tenth exam, choose this subject. It is considered the easiest to study.
- Apart from all this, children who like literature subjects (like languages like Hindi, English, etc.), lawyers, psychologists, history, politics, etc., choose this subject and study it.
- There are many government jobs that one can join after studying any of these three subjects. But before that, you have to pass the competitive exam.
- We have already written an article about how to prepare for a competitive exam, which you can read from here.
- There are many such departments like Indian Postal Service, Indian Railway, Staff Selection Commission, IBPS, etc.
- In all these exams, you are asked 10th level maths questions, for which you will have to study Aptitude, Reasoning, English, etc.
Benefits of doing arts after 10th
- Students studying in the field of arts have all kinds of opportunities.
- Leaving just a few opportunities, there are opportunities to do all kinds of jobs and courses related to studies under it.
- One of the many types of courses in the course of event management in which one can do a diploma degree course.
- On studying under this, you learn and get stronger in creative skills, team spirit, time management, and management skills, etc.
- Apart from this, the students belonging to this subject are very fond of writing in the department and later they also make their name as a writer.
- There is a restriction for those studying science and commerce that if you have chosen this subject then you have to study in this field.
- On the other hand, if we talk about arts, then students have a huge group of options in which groups can go to any field.
Subjects taught in Arts
- Political Science
Diploma (Polytechnic) after 10th
You must have heard about your junior engineering, that is, engineering which is done on the basis of 10th level.
- 10th pass students can also join engineering college to do diploma, children whose number is more than 60 percent can do a diploma course in any branch.
- Polytechnic is a professional course i.e. after doing this course, the student can join the company and do a job. Initially, he is kept in the company as a Diploma Technical Trainee.
- Training is given for 1 to 2 years in different companies. After this, on the basis of performance, they are also given the post of Junior Engineer.
- Not only can you do a job by doing a diploma in engineering, apart from this, if you want, you can also do B Tech.
For this, they have to take admission to get a degree in engineering college and they get admission in the second year which we also know as lateral entry.
Branch of Polytechnic
- Automobile Engg
- Mechanical Engg.
- Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engg
- Civil Engg
ITI after 10th
After passing the tenth examination, many girls aspire to get a job as soon as possible.
It is often seen that the people of the middle-class family whose financial condition is not good, they want their child to pass the tenth examination and do some such studies so that he gets a job soon and earns money as soon as possible.
Centers of Industrial Training Institutes have been set up in almost every part of the country so that students can be educated and then they can get jobs for themselves. By the way, you can do the ITI course even after passing 8th, but it is better that you must study till 10th.
- Foundry Man
- Network Technician
- computer hardware mechanic
In short – When boys and girls pass the matriculation exam, then they are very worried about what to do after the 10th and which subject to choose for them which will be better. You can also go for additional courses like a graphic design from a reputed graphic design institute in Delhi … There are many certificates and diploma course in graphic design you can choose as per your interest…
Students are not capable of taking such a decision, this is the reason why guardians should also support their children and talk to them about what field they are interested in and what they like to read.
The subject in which the child is interested, he also enjoys studying in it and at the same time, he also likes to work hard. But the subject in which children are not interested, then they do not even feel like reading.
Therefore, through this post, we also told which course can be done after the 10th. I hope you have got answers to all your questions through this post. And also I hope that you liked this post.
If you liked this post, then share it as much as possible with your friends and younger brothers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and WhatsApp.